The Nacogdoches Economic Development Corporation (NEDCO)
Promoting Growth and Prosperity for Nacogdoches County
The Nacogdoches/Nacogdoches County Economic Development Corporation (NEDCO) is a public/private partnership that was formed in 1996 to promote, assist, stimulate, and enhance economic development in Nacogdoches, Texas. Among our primary goals are to:
- Work closely with local public and private entities to help make the Nacogdoches regional economy stronger and more vibrant.
- Help businesses find building or expansion sites, work with the industry to obtain incentives, financing and, in some instances, help them to identify potential customers, vendors, suppliers and distributors.
- Help businesses navigate the permitting and regulatory processes with local and state governments.
- Assist expanding or relocating businesses in obtaining funding from the state for capital improvements, as well as for workforce training and development.
- Solve problems for local and incoming businesses efficiently in terms of time and cost.
- Assist with retail recruitment for the enhancement of quality of life in the community.
Info about NEDCO's Staff and Officers can be found here.
To view NEDCO's Approved Budget for the 2022-2023 Fiscal Year, click here.
For more information contact:
Nacogdoches Economic Development Corporation (NEDCO)
202 E. Pillar St. Room 218
Nacogdoches, Texas 75961
Phone: (936) 559-1255