The Nacogdoches County Economic Development Corporation (Nacogdoches EDC)
Promoting Growth and Prosperity for Nacogdoches County
The Nacogdoches/Nacogdoches County Economic Development Corporation (Nacogdoches EDC) is a public/private partnership that was formed in 1996 to promote, assist, stimulate, and enhance economic development in Nacogdoches, Texas. Among our primary goals are to:
- Work closely with local public and private entities to help make the Nacogdoches regional economy stronger and more vibrant.
- Help businesses find building or expansion sites, work with the industry to obtain incentives, financing and, in some instances, help them to identify potential customers, vendors, suppliers and distributors.
- Help businesses navigate the permitting and regulatory processes with local and state governments.
- Assist expanding or relocating businesses in obtaining funding from the state for capital improvements, as well as for workforce training and development.
- Solve problems for local and incoming businesses efficiently in terms of time and cost.
- Assist with retail recruitment for the enhancement of quality of life in the community.
For more information contact:
Nacogdoches Economic Development Corporation (NEDCO)
202 E. Pilar, Room 218
Nacogdoches, Texas 75961
PH: (936) 559-2570